Thursday, August 18, 2011

Not replacing. Expanding.

Today I was thinking about how much I love Psychology and miss discussing it in my everyday life, and it very rarely makes its way into my other blogspot posts or my Tumblr. That being said, I use my degree daily, despite what people may think, but I don't normally find a way to bring up discussions from day to day. In all honesty, there are few people that I interact with in my daily life that have both the time and the interest in Psychology to even attempt a conversation with me, let alone actually enjoy what would most likely turn into heated discussions. Still, I want to keep up with new ideas and the like of Psych, and also retain all that I learned in college.

My plan is to write on this blog about the new happenings in the psycholgy world, the topics being discussed among scholars and doctors, subjects that pique my psych mind, and things of that nature; the LittleRebel blog will remain my public journal of sorts, while the Tumblr one is reserved solely for SCI book club related topics.

Can't wait to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment